This project involved a complete renovation of the 1913 church and 21,848 square feet of new construction which more than doubled the initial size of the church. This stone church had wood and dirt basement floors, two single stall restrooms in the basement and no handicap access. The renovation and new construction consisted of adding a new gathering area on the front, a day chapel, new sanctuaries, an outdoor prayer garden, removing , leading, and cleaning of all stained glass windows, providing access to all levels of the church, relocating the original organ and modifying and updating the organ, a music room, new etched glass with special lighting, new lighting, sound systems, and a new video system. The basement was completely renovated and now has multi-use rooms, a bridal room, a kitchenette, and classrooms. Moranville and Associates, LLC provided the programming, space planning, interior and exterior renovation, and architectural services during construction.